Templeton Safes 1 Year Warranty
Proof of Purchase: An original proof of purchase from an authorized dealer is required to activate the warranty. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original owner.
Coverage: Templeton Safes guarantees its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of arrival. The warranty covers the following products:
- Key Safe
- Electronic Keypad Safe
- Gun Safe
- Labor costs, uninstallation, and reinstallation of products.
- Damage due to accident, misuse, use of non-Templeton Safes products, or unauthorized modifications.
- Damage from services performed by unauthorized personnel.
- Removal or defacing of Templeton Safes serial numbers.
- Damage during transit for samples sent via LCL or courier.
- Templeton Safes will not be liable for any incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising from the purchase or use of its products.
- The company's liability is limited to repair, replacement, or refund of the defective products. Under no circumstances will Templeton Safes be held liable for contents stored inside the safes.
- For any services from Templeton Safes, contact the company’s Help Desk for troubleshooting. If troubleshooting is declined, services provided may not be covered under the warranty.
- If onsite service is needed, a Templeton Safes Disclaimer must be signed before dispatching a technician. If the technician determines issues due to user error, the user will bear all service costs. Under no circumstances will Templeton Safes provide reimbursements for any services that were not pre-approved by our Support Department.
Missing Parts: Notify Templeton Safes of any missing parts within 30 days of receiving the product, with proof of purchase and they will be provided at no charge.
General Limitations: All express and implied warranties not stated herein are excluded. Templeton Safes disclaims all liabilities for damages resulting from product use or any warranty breach. Some states may have differing regulations regarding warranty exclusions or limitations.